2023 Wrapped: SSW's
Year in Review
18 January 2024
2023 was another eventful year for UK immigration, with many significant changes announced as the government ramped up its efforts to cut net migration and crack down on abuse of the immigration system.
Fee increases, higher salary thresholds and harsher penalties for unscrupulous employers are just some of the measures the Home Office announced last year as part of its strategy to tighten up the UK’s immigration rules and prevent illegal working.
As a result of these policy changes, employers are rightly concerned about the potential impact on their international recruitment plans, and many are seeking the support of an immigration advisor to help them prepare for the changes and remain compliant.
Smith Stone Walters is pleased to offer a tailored and personalised service for businesses and individuals seeking immigration support. We understand that each case is unique, and our customer feedback speaks for itself.
With this in mind, we would like to take this opportunity to look back and share just a small selection of the fantastic feedback our caseworkers have received from satisfied clients around the world in 2023.
- “All advice and step-by-step instructions from Louise were very helpful in order to gather the documents and prepare for the application. It’s a complete peace of mind, whenever I have to process an application through Smith Stone Walters.”
- “Your team’s ability to swiftly address my enquiries and concerns made me feel valued and supported throughout the immigration process. Pallavi and Ekaterina, you have set a remarkable standard of excellence in this field, and I am genuinely grateful for your exceptional service.”
- “I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for your exceptional support throughout the entire Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) process, from day one until the successful outcome. Your commitment and dedication have truly made this journey smooth and stress-free. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner to assist me in the ILR process. Your professionalism, dedication, and kindness made this journey a positive experience, and I am truly grateful for your support.”
SSW New York
- “I want to say a big thank you to the whole team at Smith Stone Walters for all the support given, and especially to Yvonne who was always in contact with me, helping me and answering all my questions very quickly. I was very satisfied with the service provided.”
- “Jack & Puja were very responsive. They made the process very easy & seamless. All of my questions were answered & I was very satisfied with the whole process. Thanks SSW!”
- “Yvonne is incredible, impeccable communication and support. Could not have completed this process without her.”
SSW Hong Kong
- “Cindy was very responsive and helpful throughout the journey, to answer any queries and doubts that I have. She was able to give me clear instructions and ensure transparency and clarity for the entire process. It was an overall smooth process with Cindy’s support. Thank you.”
- “Betty was really accommodating with my multiple changes and requests and was patient and diligent throughout. It was a pleasure.”
- “Thank you very much for your perfect support!”
- “Your help has been instrumental! I owe you a debt of gratitude for your support of my career. Thank you so much!”
- “I am very satisfied with the service and level of professionalism shown by Sonia and Poliana. They were very well aware about the process and were always available at every step of the visa process. Their help really made the whole process smooth and easy.”
- “Thank you Jennifer and Ragini for helping me with the immigration services for United Kingdom. It was a smooth process right from the beginning till I received my visa copies. I would definitely rate 5-star for their excellent services.”
In August 2023, Smith Stone Walters was delighted to officially open our new office in Germany.
As a result of continued growth and development, demand for our services is increasing across the globe. Expanding our international reach into Europe will enable us to meet the growing needs of our European clients even more effectively and locally facilitate all German inbound immigration work with the highest level of service.
Since opening, our Frankfurt based team have been busy supporting clients making the move to Germany and have already received some fantastic feedback:
- “Thank you for all your support during the past year, you definitely made our relocation to this beautiful country very easy in so many ways! So thank you!”
We look forward to continuing our support for clients seeking German immigration advice this year and beyond.
Keep in touch!
Smith Stone Walters will continue to closely monitor and report on new developments in UK immigration law throughout 2024.
Ensure you never miss a timely update by subscribing to our free news service here.