What our clients are already
saying about our Brexit
March 15, 2019
As Parliament continues to debate, EU citizens and their families remain confused about the approach they should take to secure their long-term status in the UK.
While there is no obligation for employers to support their EU staff in registering for the Settlement Scheme, we have found that many of our corporate clients are keen to review the status of their EU population and provide assistance through this necessary process.
Smith Stone Walters – How we can help
Through our Brexit Immigration Service, our team will assess your EU workers’ individual circumstances and help them avoid any errors or omissions when applying under the scheme.
This fully managed service provides a genuine level of reassurance to your EU employees and their family members. Tailored to meet your company’s requirements, our service includes:
- Audit We will review the status of all EU employees to see how the Settlement Scheme will affect them and their families.
- Presentations We will deliver seminar sessions to your workforce tailored to meet your objectives
- Surgeries With your consent, we will provide on-site one to one drop-in sessions with your EU employees.
- Application submission We will assist with submitting pre-settled and settled status applications via the EU Settlement Scheme on behalf of your workers.
- Compliance We will review your Right to Work checks and provide advice on best practice post-Brexit.
- Tracker Our secure software platform will provide your business with a real-time overview of the current progress made by your EU staff towards settled status.
Here are some of the positive comments that we have already received this year from clients who have engaged our services:
‘The session was very informative and all the team was friendly and welcoming. The experts from SSW did a great job. I have been in UK for 25 years, quite a shock that Brexit is affecting me’
Global food company
‘Thank you very much for providing an excellent presentation – it has been very well received by the business!’
Investment banking firm
‘Thank you for your time yesterday, the presentation was really informative and the team got a lot out of it and there were interesting questions at the one-to-ones’
Contact Smith Stone Walters today and start supporting your EU employees through the EU Settlement Scheme process.