Factsheet: Service

The Service Supplier visa forms part of the UK’s Global Business Mobility (GBM) immigration route for overseas businesses who need to temporarily send workers to the UK for a specific purpose that cannot be done by a settled worker.

You can apply for a Service Supplier visa if you have a contract to provide services for a UK company, either as an employee for an overseas company, or a self-employed professional based overseas. From 11 April 2022, this visa replaces the provisions for contractual service suppliers and independent professionals on the International Agreement route.

This guide outlines who is eligible for a Service Supplier visa and how to apply.

Click here to download the factsheet.

Share story
Back to top of page